Timothy Benton | Feb 10, 2019 | 0
Democrats In Florida Accusing Trump and Scott Of Disrupting Ballot Count
Huffington Post ran an article, claiming to be outraged that President Trump and Governor Scott were disrupting their counting of ballots in Florida and alleging possible fraud when there was none. Naturally, the concept that finding missing ballots, people testifying that they saw election officials changing votes has not occurred to these people of what may the cause of this, nor the fact that the same counties involved in all the problems have long histories of voter fraud and the people involved in the past are still in the same posts.
What we have is another attempt by Democrats to steal what they can’t take by legal means. We saw this in the past when votes would not achieve what they wanted; they would go to activist judges under Obama’s administration, have them legislate from the bench and execute what they wished. The Supreme Court, with the split the way it was would in many cases uphold these rulings, ignoring the intent of the founders in writing the constitution. Now that Trump has undone this with his nominations to the Supreme Court, would explain their lies and scurrilous accusations of Kavanaugh, they know this means through the courts are ending, so they are off to a tried and true method.
One has to ask, why do the same things keep happening in Florida, why is the woman still in charge thereafter the courts have found her guilty of tampering with votes, destroying votes, how does she still have a job? And what could possibly convince the voters in these counties to keep voting for someone that is doing this, unless this is precisely what they want her to do?
Now you may ask how I can claim such a thing? So glad you asked, here you go.
Here is more:
- Illegally destroying ballots (Sun Sentinel, May 14, 2018)
- Absentee ballots that never arrived (Miami Herald, November 6, 2018)
- Fellow Democrats accused her precinct of individual and systemic breakdowns that made it difficult for voters to cast regular ballots (Miami Herald, November 4, 2014)
- Posted election results half an hour before polls closed – a very clear violation of election law. (Miami Herald, November 2, 2018)
- Sued for leaving amendments off of ballots (Miami Herald, October 20, 2016)
- Claiming to not have the money to notify voters when their absentee ballot expired (Sun Sentinel, November 8, 2018)
- Having official staffers campaign on official time (Broward Beat, July 20, 2016)
- Problems printing mail ballots (Miami Herald, November 2, 2018)
- Accusations of ballot stuffing (Heritage, August 1, 2017)
- Voters receiving ballots with duplicate pages (Miami Herald, November 2, 2018)
- Slow results and piles of ballots that cropped up way after Election Day (The Capitolist, November 8, 2018)
- Opening ballots in private, breaking Florida law (Politico, August 13, 2018)
This is only the tip of the iceberg; we have problems with votes going back to when Bush was elected, counting chads, one would think with all these problems these counties would fix this, but the counties controlled by Democrats don’t wish to, they want this all kept in the dark. I have learned there is a good reason for the saying that evil wants things kept in the dark, they know that is when they can best keep hidden their acts.