Margaret Sanger And Planned Parenthood: A History of Genocide and Racism.
We have heard since Roe vs. Wade has been argued in court a complete revision of history of a woman who was looked up to by the Fascist, they took her idea’s and applied to to their Genocide, supported their race hatred of everyone that was not black, she was what one would call the modern philosopher of thought that fascism came from. Who was this woman? Her name was Margaret Sanger.
While the world would rightly condemn the Nazis for their worldview of eugenics, few people realize that Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, held the same ideas and beliefs as Hitler did. The point of starting her organization “The Birth Control League” (later to be named Planned Parenthood) was to help create a superior race, a racially evolved mankind.
Margaret Sanger was very vocal about this, she wrote:
[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring. “Plan for Peace” from Birth Control Review (April 1932, pp. 107-108) (Disabled and Black people)
“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” Views on Blacks. Today liberal publicans like the Washington Post wish to say this is a misunderstood statement, seems rather easy to understand to me.
And her belief was not held to just blacks or African Americans, here she advocates this for the Jews:
I find it interesting how Snopes tries to discredit this, but then they ignore the wealth of other recorded material with her saying this exact type of thing. Instead, they try to make her out to be a hero, a woman of enlightenment.
But let’s move on, there is a lot of material to cover, there is no way I can cover this all in one single posting, but I want to get as much in as I can.
Margaret Sanger also felt that the problem with this nation was a bad stock, a people that should not be able to breed were having babies in far too great numbers:
Give dysgenic groups [people with “bad genes”] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization. “America Needs a Code for Babies,” 27 Mar 1934
To combat this Margaret Sanger made up what she thought were reasonable rules for anyone that wanted to have a family should have to abide by, they were her now famous Baby Code; she listed the rules as follows.
- Article 1. The purpose of the American Baby Code shall be to provide for a better distribution of babies… and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.
- Article 4. No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit…
- Article 6. No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth.
This sure sounds a lot like China used to be.
Her justification of this is openly stated by her, I find this interesting as well that the left has gone out of their way o try to make excuses for what she said, but here statements are rather straightforward, she said exactly what she meant. For example, her idea of Eugenics:
“[Eugenics] sees that the most responsible and most intelligent members of society are the less fertile; that the feeble-minded are the more fertile. Herein lies the unbalance, the great biological menace to the future of civilization. Are we heading to biological destruction, toward the gradual but certain attack upon the stocks of intelligence and racial health by the sinister forces of irresponsibility and imbecility? This is not such a remote danger as the optimistic Eugenist might suppose. The mating of a moron with a person of sound stock may, as Dr. Tredgold points out, gradually disseminate this trait far and wide until it undermines the vigor and efficiency of an entire nation and an entire race. This is no idle fancy.”this random quote from pages 175-6 of The Pivot of Civilization
Margaret Sanger had a fondness of referring to any group of people she did not find desirable, usually fit into the mold of White Western European Stock, she said this:
“…encourages the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of the unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant.” whose pro-life advice to lower-class pregnant women (The phrase “human waste” % of the in the quote above was no fluke; in fact, Sanger made habit of describing the lower classes (i.e. children of immigrants and minorities) as “human waste“)
Like Hitler’s vision of a Germanified Germany, where the human undesirables were done away with eugenics and mass slaughter, she had the same thought in mind; only her’s was going to take longer with control birth, thus breeding out what she saw as sub-humans. Her statement concerning this was”
In Women the New race, she states whom she sees as the bottom of the new race:
- At the bottom are “Negroes, Indians, Chinese,” all of whom count as “colored”; next comes not only anyone born outside the United States (mostly immigrants from southern and eastern Europe, as the text, later reveals) but also their American-born children, all of whom still nonetheless count as “of foreign stock”; and at the top, needless to say, are Caucasians who have lived in the United States for multiple generations, who are “native white”
- Her exact statement is: “Among our more than 100,000,000 population are Negroes, Indians, Chinese and other colored people to the number of 11,000,000. There are also 14,500,000 persons of foreign birth. Besides these there are 14,000,000 children of foreign-born parents and 6,500,000 persons whose fathers or mothers were born on foreign soil, making a total of 46,000,000 people of foreign stock. Fifty percent of our population is of the native white strain.”
- The goal of birth control in Sanger’s view was to decrease the number of babies being born to “lower” types while increasing the number of offspring produced by “the native white strain.” To this end, Sanger arranged to have one of her birth-control how-to manuals translated into Yiddish so that new Jewish immigrants could learn how to avoid pregnancy (and — the whole point — thereby limit Jewish population growth in the United States).
Who was the greatest affected by her movement? The African Americans were. You can look at demographics to see this; since 1790 the Black Population in America started at 19.3% of the population, during slavery and lack of civil or equal rights, it is understandable why the figures went down, by 1930 the American Blacks made up 9.6% of the American population, their numbers had effectively been cut in half in regard to the total population. The percentages did go up until Obama took office, then surprisingly they started to fall and have considered doing so.
One has to wonder, if these babies that were destroyed to make up Sanger’s idea of a perfect family were allowed to live, how would the black population look now? We know since Roe vs. Wade, the total of black babies lost to abortion stands at over 19 million, that is equal to about 1/3 of the total population today, that means if there were not such a wholesale slaughter of babies, the Black population would stand closer to 20% of the US population, instead it is falling, I would say sadly Sangers got what she wanted.
And the whole American population that has been destroyed by Abortion, that would be 58,586,256, this means that since Roe v Wade we have followed her goals rather well, we have destroyed more people in the name of convenience then Hitler did in all of WW2 or Stalin did during his purges, one has to wonder, if we judge Hitler and Stalin badly for what they did to men women and children, how are future generations going to judge us who have done this to the most helpless there is?
How sad, the idea of Margaret Sanger, a person, who like Hitler, thought it was our responsibility to get rid of whole races, or at least control their numbers, sure seems like we are going a smashing job of carrying this out!
To be continued…..