Thankful on Thanksgiving: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh!
Too many times we go around and focus on what is wrong with the world, what is wrong with our leaders, yell about the swamp, cry over what could be, should be, or what we have missed. Today is a day of Thanksgiving, I don’t want cry about how others are acting, I want to think of what I’m thankful, so I will look at all that we can be thankful for.
- I am thankful for Trump, he is working to remake this country a great nation, and is doing it in spite of continuous opposition from both the liberal left and from his own party.
- I am thankful for the news, they give me continuous entertainment with their made up stories and fake news.
- I am thankful for the fact that in spite of the press telling us we would be in world war three and our nation destroyed, we aren’t.
- I am thankful that our stock market is running on a record pace. We were told it would crash in reaction to the Trump victory, instead it has exploded up to new heights, setting new records on almost a weekly bases.
- I am thankful for California, after looking at their outright stupidity, if you say something stupid, all you have to say is, “At least I am not a Californian!” Everyone forgets the stupid thing you said.
- I am thankful I am not a liberal. You can go to a liberal and say on a nice day, “Isn’t the weather wonderful!” They look at you like you are crazy, then start crying about how Trump won.
- I am thankful for the Russians. While the idiots in congress and the left are focused on Russia, Trump and the rest of us are actually getting something done. The best part, no one notices.
- I am thankful for global warming, seems this is the only science in the world where scientist forget you are supposed to question everything, challenge all and see if there is a different way. They demand that you question nothing, instead consensus is what rules the day! And let’s not talk of the ice sheet growing, heavens forbid.
- I am thankful that we conservatives and moderates don’t throw temper tantrums like a 6 month old when we don’t get our way, I looked everyplace in archives, I never found one mass march when Obama won on either of his elections. Could it be we have better things to do???
- I am thankful that if you wish to stop a conversation with a liberal due to the idiocy they are spewing, things like “White Privilege”, “Microaggression”, “Supposed Moral Superiority”, if you are tired of their condescending ways, all you have to do is say, “Yes, but Trump won!”, they go into a melt down, start crying, and the conversation is over. Poof, you don’t have to listen to them any longer.
- I am thankful for the Europeans. While they sit in judgement, tell us how bad our country is in because we don’t take in millions of Middle East Refugees, they are doing so while they are attacked time after time from these same refugees, then sit in confusion, they gave them their best homes, support them, let them have their own courts, why are they acting this way??? At least we aren’t like them.
- I am thankful for Israel. When the left screams about election meddling you can ask, “So Obama didn’t do that when he sent over his own election team to Israel to unseat their sitting Prime Minister, then funneled millions of dollars from the state department illegally? This stops their whining as they scramble to show you how this is different, then you yell, “Yes, Well Trump WON!” They then shut up, start throwing tantrums, the conversation is over!
I will end this on a serious note. I am thankful for you, you have helped us grow at a record pace, we never expected to get the results we did, instead of 20 or 30 people viewing the sites a day like we expected at first, we are now having thousands, this would not have been possible without you. So from all of us at 0censor, we thank you, we hope you have enjoyed reading these articles, even satire pieces like this, as much as we have liked writing them.