Timothy Benton | Oct 18, 2018 | 1
The Left’s Silent Consent Of Farrakhan’s Antisemitism And Hate
The part that gave rise to the KKK, race laws in the south, stripping away of civil rights from minorities is at it again, turns out from Obama to leaders now look to one of the most racist men in an America as a guide, how did this happen?
Louis Farrakhan Sr. (born Louis Eugene Walcott; May 11, 1933), formerly known as Louis X, is an American Civil rights leader, a religious teacher with the Nation of Islam, of a religious group with extensive ties to terrorism. but what he has said over the years is shocking, yet for some reason the ones that are first to howl in indignation over what they claim is racism, the congressional black caucus, they embrace this man. Goes to show the total hypocrisy and none relevance of this useless group any longer.
With the likes of Rep John Conyers who left in disgrace for sexual misconduct, John Lewis a one-time civil rights actor who now is more inclined to scream racism at flies, Maxine Waters who is the greatest dingbat on capital hill, and Fredricka Wilson who runs around lying her head off, one should not be surprised. More so when you have members that made radical anti-Semitic speeches like Rep Keith Ellison, one of the new faces of the Black Caucus, this should not be too surprising. The group that united blacks in Congress to aid in their quest for civil rights reforms have turned into a den of inept racist, there is not much difference going to one of these meetings and a KKK one, the only difference you hear is the calls of racism are against Whites instead of blacks and both still hate us Jews.
What is more, this is not a Black Caucus, they need to rename it, turns out when Black Conservatives are elected to Congress, great ones that were not liberal minded were treated badly and ran off. What they should do is change their name to the Democratic Black Caucus, it would far better explain their petty vindictiveness, the constant race baiting by their members, how people like Keith Ellison with his radical statements in the past are able to rise up in power, it is obvious that this group, which was once created with a noble intent is far from what it was intended to be.
And here we come to the problems with Farrakhan and this group, the ties to leaders in our US capital, even state capitals for that matter. I hear nothing different coming out of Farrakhan then is coming out of a local KKK leader, the only difference is one is saying hateful things about blacks and Jews, Farrakhan and his ilk are saying the same thing about Whites Jews. By associating with him these people who are the first to scream racism show the hypocrisy of their claims.
One must ask, Rep. Maxine Waters, where is your denouncement? I hear you all the time screaming racism about everything else? Why is it you are sitting with your mouth shut when Farrakhan says this about the Jews? I must ask, if you had a white preacher say the same thing about either blacks or Jews would you be outraged? We all know the answer to this, this inept fool would be in front of a mike screaming how somehow this was Trump’s fault, then start chanting, “Impeach Him!” Of course, this should not surprise us with her, considering some of the idiotic things she has done in the past, like saying voting against Sharia Law in the US is based on Republican bigotry.
And what about the new rising power in the DNC, Keith Ellison? Turns out what he has stated in the past shows his ties to radical Islam. Of course, this is the same man who was caught bragging that no one cared about his ties to radical Islam because he was a Democrat. Ellison has long been a vocal defender of the so-called Nation of Islam, a group that has been time after time caught with ties to radical Islam and terrorism. This is the same Nation of Islam and Farrakhan who teach holding as a matter of doctrine that the white race is the result of a doomed mad-science experiment conducted by the biblical Jacob while he was living on the Isle of Patmos, this is who the Congressmen and women are allowing into the halls of power.
But let’s not stop here, how about we look at more statements this man has made in the past:
- “When you are willing and not afraid anymore to pay the price for freedom — don’t let this white man tell you that violence is wrong. Every damn thing that he got, he got it by being violent — killing people, raping and robbing and murdering. He’s doing it as we speak, and then he has the nerve to come and tell us that violence and hatred won’t get it. Don’t buy that!”
- Saying that whites are “worthy to be hated.”
- Referring to “the white man” as the “anti-Christ.”
- Calling whites the “race of devils.”
- “I’m looking for 10,000 in the midst of a million. Ten thousand fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny. Death is sweeter than continuing to live and bury our children while the white folks give our killers hamburgers. Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Death is sweeter. The Koran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government won’t intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”
- Farrakhan said of black preachers, “Your day of being the pacifier for the white man’s tyranny upon black people, you got to know they’re not going to hear you anymore.”
- “White people are potential humans … they haven’t evolved yet.”
- “It is an act of mercy to white people that we end your world…we must end your world and bring in a new world.”
This is what these leaders of our America are looking up to, they act like this old fool should have a voice in our politics, I wonder how they would feel if a leader of the KKK was given the same place of honor? Wait, they already did, the leader of the KKK Senator Robert Byrd was given a place of honor by the DNC, so should any of this surprise us?
I leave this with the words of Farrakhan: