Timothy Benton | Jun 11, 2019 | 0
What Exactly Has Trump Done?
What Exactly Has Trump Done?
We have all been asked this question, you would think from watching the news other than putting a supreme court justice on the empty bench in the court, Trump has done nothing. We have heard the cries from the left, the only thing they think he has done since taking office nine months ago was colluding with the Russians or run off on Air Force One to have fluff pictures with other heads of state, and this is what the leftist controlled news wants you to know.
They have focused on the lack of work accomplished on our President by the Congress, but I must ask, how is this the president’s fault, can anyone tell me how many votes the Democrats have cast to support anything he has done to date?
I can, ZERO.
So with all this opposition, senators and congressmen that have shown they would rather vote with the opposition then vote for Trump, their vendetta’s have shown they care more about what they perceive as slights then in representing the interest of their own constituents, what has Trump been able to accomplish to date in spite of them? Why don’t we take a look at that!
WHAT HAS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DONE SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE?
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. Removed Tax penalties from Obama Care.
3. 59 missiles dropped in Syria
4. He took us out of TPP
5. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
6. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
7. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven-year high
8. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada
9. Border wall under construction. Hired more border and INS agents.
10. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord
11. Keystone pipeline approved
12. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
13. VA now allowed to terminate bad employees
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans
14. More than 900,000 Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history
17. China agreed to American import of beef
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated
22. Executive order for religious freedom
23. Reinstituted the Mexico City Policy preventing US taxpayers $$$ from funding abortions to foreign countries.
24. Jump started NASA
25. $600 million cut from the UN peacekeeping budget
26. Targeting of MS13 gangs
27. Deporting 1000’s of violent illegal immigrants
28. Signed 41 bills to date
29. Created a commission on child trafficking
30. Created a commission on voter fraud
31. Created a commission for opioids addiction
32. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
33. Unemployment lowest since May 2007
34. Historic Black College University initiative
35. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
36. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims
37. Reversed Dodd-Frank
38. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
39. Order to stop crime against law enforcement
40. End of DAPA program
41. Stopped companies from moving out of America
42. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs
43. Encouraged country to once again – ‘Buy American and hire American’
44. Cutting regulations – 2 for every one created
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years
48. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota
49. Denied FBI a new building
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll
52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years
55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth
56. FBI & CIA investigating and AG & DOJ prosecuting and convicting those who have committed acts of treason within our government; threats against the WH, stealing and releasing classified information including e-mails, phone conversations, pay to play, etc, etc.
57. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America
58. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman
59. Has given the head executive of each branch 6-month time frame, dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve the efficiency of their branch. (Observe the push-back the leaks the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)
60. Last, refused his Presidential paycheck. Donated it to Renovation of National Parks and Monuments and Veterans issues
And what has Trump done since this was first written? This first came out in Early 2018, as I said back then, I would add to this, so let’s continue this.
61. Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court – As messy and unfair as the process was, his confirmation secures another conservative jurist with an originalist constitutional approach and a restrained view of judicial power. The untimely death of Justice Antonin Scalia in 2016 crystalized for many voters the danger of allowing Hillary Clinton to fill that seat. With Neil Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in place, Trump has kept his promise to remake the high court with young, conservative thinkers.
62. Confronting China – Much of the heartland anxiety that vaulted Trump into the Oval Office emanates directly from the abusive economic warfare waged by China for decades against the United States. At long last, those workers find a champion in Donald Trump, who slapped serious tariffs upon Beijing and finally forced the regime to negotiate fairly. America now embraces its strong bargaining position and demands reciprocity in trade and an end to rampant industrial theft and piracy.
63. Middle-Class Wages Rise – Incomes, in general, soared in 2018, with average hourly earnings finally eclipsing 3 percent growth for the first time since before the Great Recession. The news is even better for blue-collar workers, who now realize wage growth above that of white-collar workers for the first time in nearly a decade.
64. U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Deal – Trump proved that America welcomes equitable global commerce by cementing a badly needed modernization of NAFTA. The USMCA provides a template for other such trade pacts and effectively isolates China’s increasingly untenable posture.
65. Ending the Iran Nuclear Deal – Gone are the days of coddling the mullahs who have terrorized America and our allies for decades. Instead of counting the billions of dollars of cash sent via secret nighttime flights by the Obama administration, the Tehran regime now faces a U.S. leadership determined to thwart its tyranny and prevent its nuclearization.
66. Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem – Trump proved once again how differently he governs compared to Washington norms. Past presidents promised for decades to make this move and U.S. law has required it since 1995, but only President Trump made good on his pledge, honored our ally, and recognized the obvious reality that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel.
67. Changes US national policy to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
68. Smashed the ISIS Caliphate and– Unlike his predecessor, who haughtily dismissed and ignored the ISIS threat as terrorists’ “JV team,” President Trump smartly dispatched limited U.S. troops to help our partners erase the territorial caliphate that had inflicted unspeakable human rights abuses. This president will not repeat the disastrous nation-building mistakes of Presidents Bush and Obama.
69. Increasing Minority Jobs – If Trump is actually racist, as biased mainstream media “journalists” often claim, he’s remarkably bad at it, because people of color have thrived under the pro-growth policies of the Trump Boom. Black joblessness in 2018 reached the lowest levels ever recorded. For Hispanics, in history there have been a total of 14 months with a jobless rate under 5 percent — and 13 of those months have unfolded under the leadership of President Trump. Small business dynamism is particularly crucial for minority advancement, and small business surveys report optimism among entrepreneurs at record highs in 2018.
70. Holding the Line with Migrant Caravans – In the face of continual demagoguery from liberal politicians and their allies in the legacy media, President Trump took a tough and principled stance against would-be trespassers. Lawless caravans assault our sovereignty and abuse our generous asylum statutes. Such provocations validate the need for a border wall along with reforms to immigration laws.
71. Record American Oil Production – In 2018, the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil. Through aggressive regulatory relief and pro-energy moves like green-lighting the Keystone XL pipeline, President Trump paved the way for an independent energy future.
Looking at the accomplishments
Our president has more than delivered, in his vernacular, he delivered in a MEGA way. As Americans that voted for him we have a right to be proud, in spite of not only the left pulling their typical nonsense, you have many in his own party that is more interested in backstabbing him than actually working to get things done, yet he has accomplished all of this, can you imagine what he could have gotten done if his own party members were not so hell-bent on obstructing him?
What Can We Do To Help
I think it is important with all the negative press that we sit and take a look at his accomplishments, take notice of the senators and House members from both sides of the Isle that have worked to obstruct his agenda every step of the way. We need to file this away, remember this, the ones like Romney should be stepping down, others are more part of the swamp when they are representing the will of the people, the DNC members as a whole that are obstructing we need to take a look at them and act.
Come elections we would do well for the nation to replace the GOP members that are obstructing, showing they are more concerned with how things have always been done, hanging on the old corrupt ways of the swamp, replace them with new representatives, people that will actually represent us, not tickle our ears every couple of years.
We need to make our voices heard, make sure to come out and vote in the midterm elections when the turn out is historically low, like it or not, the left is motivated to turn out, the only way we will stop them is to bring ourselves to the voting booth, drag our friends with us, motivate the ones that normally don’t turn out, get them to vote.
We need to make our voices heard, not sit at home and do nothing, complaining when things did not turn out the way we wanted, we are not Democrats.
We need to take a lesson from the left, we have never seen the right unite as they have, put out grass root campaigns, stir up the young and elderly alike. We need to find our voice, put people in office that will not be afraid to be heard, the timidity we see now needs to go away. Our focus should be on the ones that are tired of this all and do nothing, the reality is about 40% of this country never votes, like it or not the majority of them lean conservative, it is the exact reason why the left leaves them alone, stirring them up would be a disaster for them.
We need to start to figure out what it will take to motivate them to vote, to find candidates that can stir them up, get them to the polls, had we done that in Obama’s terms he would never have been elected in the first place, let alone for a second term. We need not turn out in elections, we aren’t whiny tit babies like these fools from the left crying over what was done, we can drive the future now with our vote.
Remember, this nation once had this silent majority vote, no longer, but we can stir up and motivate from within, make this nation a better place, make sure it is our values that are represented, not a few elites in office that dictate to us what our values should be.
We can do this, and the simple fact is we have a great leader sitting in the white house that can do this with us, we need to give him the people in Congress and the Senate that will work with him, forwarding the agenda, if we do this we will put to shame the activist ways the left has done, it is time to move forward and let the voice of the silent majority of this nation be heard, the politicians that want to obstruct, put them in the swamp with the rest of the swamp things.