Timothy Benton | Jun 13, 2019 | 0
Rashida Tlaib – Nothing but Hate & Lies
I must say this, Rashida Tlaib, when she does something she does not only do it with a level of stupidity and delusion in a way that will astound most people, she does it in such a huge way, it is hard to fathom how someone can lie like this and keep a straight face.
This all stems from Rashida over the weekend claiming that the “Palestinians” saved the Jews at great personal cost from the Holocaust. The fact that is such a bald-faced lie that it is almost laughable, but she was able to lie with such conviction, makes you wonder what else she is lying about.
The fact that she claimed the so-called Palestinians saved the Jews during the Holocaust, this lie is so egregious, I am surprised she is still in Congress, other then the left has gone to a point that is so full of hate, Pelosi would instead stick up for her and support rabid anti-Semites then fight this rot from within.
So let’s look at what the Arabs did during WW2 if they actually helped the Jews. First, they were demanding a stop to all migration to what then was the Mandate of Palestine by Jews, all while arriving in the area by the thousands every week. Their leader, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, where was he? He was with Hitler saying this on the radio to these Arabs:
“Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion.”
– Haj Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Jerusalem
(Radio Berlin, March 1, 1944; quoted in Robert Wistrich, Muslim Anti-Semitism: A Clear and Present Danger[American Jewish Committee, 2002], p. 47)
This is the same person who after fleeing Germany after it lost the war, went to the French who helped him escape to Arab lands, places he then went to and aided the population in ethnically cleansing themselves of their Jewish population. This is his works:
Jewish Population in Arab Countries
What was their crime? Turns out there was none, they were expelled for their nationality, they never declared war against their nation they were living in, they were kicked out for these reasons, as stated by Prof. Shmuel Trigano:
- Between 1920 and 1970, 900,000 Jews were expelled from Arab and other Muslim countries. The 1940s were a turning point in this tragedy; of those expelled, 600,000 settled in the new state of Israel, and 300,000 in France and the United States. Today, they and their descendants form the majority of the French Jewish community and a large part of Israel’s population.
- In the countries that expelled Jews, a combination of six legal, economic, and political measures aimed at isolating Jews in society was instituted: denationalization; legal discrimination; isolation and sequestration; economic despoilment; socioeconomic discrimination; and pogroms or similar acts.
- It is the custom to say that Zionism was responsible for this development. However, the region’santi-Semitism would have developed even without the rise of the state of Israel because of Arab-Islamic nationalism, which resulted in xenophobia.
- The fact that these events have been obscured has served in the campaign to delegitimize Israel, and therefore to a large extent, the same population that suffered this oppression. The fate of Palestinian refugees, their proclaimed innocence, and the injustice they endured form the main thrust of this delegitimization. The Jewish refugees have suffered more than the Palestinian refugees and undergone greater spoliations. However, they became citizens of the countries of refuge, especially Israel and France, while Palestinians were ostracized from the Arab nations.
Between 1920 and 1970, 900,000 Jews were expelled from Arab and other Muslim countries: from Morocco to Iran, from Turkey to Yemen, including places where they had lived for twenty centuries. The 1940s were a turning point in this tragedy; of those expelled, 600,000 settled in the new state of Israel, and 300,000 in France and Canada. Today, they and their descendants form the majority of the French Jewish community and a large part of Israel’s population.
How does one explain this exodus? It is the blind spot of contemporary political consciousness and an object of denial. There is not even an expression to name this major event. “The Forgotten Exodus” is the most commonly used term. But it actually masks the nature and impact of this historical event. “Forgotten” by whom, other than ideologues? “Exodus” is an apt description of the situation but not of its causes, which the adjective “forgotten” occults even more. For those who underwent the expulsion have not forgotten it at all. Moreover, it is also an important historical fact
It is amazing how no one speaks of this, how the Jews did not demand the UN take care of these people for all eternity, instead they made over 600,000 of these Jews that were expelled part of their nation, now they are very much part of the Jewish experience in Israel, they make up over 60% of the total Israeli Jewish population.
This rewriting of history by this Congresswoman is wrong; further that the left is sticking up for this needs to stop. Naturally, when you make up your whole history, why not remake parts of it to make yourself look better, right